Webinar – What to expect from Brussels in 2020
Monday 16th December, 14.30-15.15pm UK time
This webinar will highlight what to expect in 2020 from the EU in the area of employment legislation.
Topics to be covered include:
- Changes to the European Commission and European Parliament
- Corporate restructuring- reviving the 2013 “Cercas” directive
- ETUC campaign for “Democracy at work”
- Implementing the Pillar of Social Rights
- Minimum wage
- Gender pay gap reporting
- Women on boards
- Platform/gig economy workers
- EU-UK Withdrawal Agreement and Future trade deal – “level playing field” issue
- European Works Councils – Commission follow-up to its review of the recast directive
Please register here if you would like to participate.