Webinar – European Works Councils and a no-deal Brexit
Friday 22nd March 2019, 11.00-11.45am UK
Monday 25th March 2019, 3.30-4.15pm UK time
Tuesday 26th March 2019, 12.00-12.45pm UK time
This free webinar will explain the implications of a “no-deal Brexit” for European Works Councils governed by UK law. It will be repeated on 25th and 26th March.
Topics to be covered include:
- Will your EWC agreement still be legally valid?
- Changing the governing law for your EWC – how to do it, how do different jurisdictions compare?
- The position of UK reps on your EWC
- The UK government’s planned changes to the EWC legislation in the event of a no deal Brexit
- The EU Commission’s recently-updated guidance
- Implications for voluntary “Article 13” agreements
- What employers need to do now
- What would be the legal position if you do nothing?
The speaker will be EWC specialist Philip Sack, Director of European Employers Group.
To register please click on the date you wish to attend: