Webinar – European Works Councils and Brexit
Tuesday 8th January 2019, 11.00-11.45am UK time
This webinar will explain the implications of Brexit for European Works Councils.
Topics to be covered include:
- different scenarios, including a “no deal” Brexit and the UK-EU Withdrawal Agreement
- implications for UK-based European Works Councils (set up under Article 6 agreements or subsidiary requirements)
- the special case of Article 13 agreements
- the UK government’s draft changes to the EWC legislation in the event of no deal
- changing the governing law for the EWC – how to do it, how do different jurisdictions compare?
The speakers will be Philip Sack, Director of European Employers Group, and Tom Flanagan, legal adviser to EEG.
Please register here to take part.