Webinar – European Works Councils and Brexit
Tuesday 12th February 2019, 11.00-11.45am UK time
This webinar will explain the implications of Brexit for European Works Councils.
Topics to be covered include:
- Implications of a “no deal” Brexit and of a UK-EU Withdrawal Agreement
- Position of UK reps on your EWC
- The UK government’s planned changes to the EWC legislation in the event of a no deal Brexit
- Changing the governing law for your EWC – how to do it, how do different jurisdictions compare?
- What employers should be doing now to prepare
- What would be the legal position if you do nothing?
The speakers will be EWC specialists Philip Sack, Director of European Employers Group, and Tom Flanagan, legal adviser to EEG.
Please register here to take part.